PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
View RSS Feed

My Journey to Mediocrity!

My journey into the NBK-My journey to 25k without depositing again-Its slow

1. Update

Ok I have had a little play around, and gained just over 100 skills since I started, using up 15 peds of ammo, 20 peds return (including sweat that I have sold to cover it.)

No items of note, just a couple of pixie arms, some hairgel e.t.c. It is going quite nicely, I have another disciple and have gotten another 7 or so recruits into the NBK which was nice If I get reinstated to colonel I might do a little pruning to get rid of the inactive ones that we don't see anymore as it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. First Steps

Ok then! I have been away for a few days at Leeds Fest 08, and loved it! Great bands, great sounds-fantastic party, and would thoroughly recommend it!

Anyways, back to the mission at hand! I have currently sold/ttd most of my rubbish in storage-I have also put into storage my armours and main equipment to remove temptation (although have ghost on me, my fap 80 and EK2350, and tp chip-these will only be used if I get into a sticky situation such as being stuck at an outpost-ghost ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Beginning my Journey

Hey everyone! Some of you might know me, most won't but here goes! I have been in EU for 2 years and what can I say? Im a noob. My skills suck (just under 15k) I have little in the way of equipment (my best armour is ghost, and Fap 80, EK2350) and I have 75 peds to my name now.

In the Legion now, and to move up to the NBK I need to get to 25k skills-and I want to do that without depositing again (But I probably will ). Subscribe to my blog and Ill let you know how things are going ...

Updated 08-25-2008 at 11:58 by andy5579

Categories
    Uncategorized

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook