PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
View RSS Feed

Joser

1. Bell's Palsy

I have it. I finally went to the doctor and found out for sure. Kind of weird going the past 4 days without knowing why the right side of my face quit working. At least it supposedly goes away...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Bored at Work

That's just it. I'm bored at work, and I constantly have to alt-tab over to another page. It's not like I'm not doing anything. It's just that... I'm not really doing anything. I think pretending to work is far more exciting than actually working.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Fatherhood

It's far less complicated than I envisioned. Don't get me wrong. The anxiety of, "is he ok?" "is he breathing?" "can he have this?" is there, but the absolute love I have for this child makes up for any anxiety or worry I could possibly have.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Self-Absorption

NOUN: Concern only for oneself: egocentricity, egocentrism, egoism, egomania, self-centeredness, self-involvement, selfishness. See SELF.
    It's what I encounter on a daily basis. Try as I might, I can't escape it. How do I stop being an egomaniac?

Updated 01-14-2008 at 07:21 by Joser

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Wonders of Life

I may have accidentally hijacked Echo's thread with this so I figured I'd move it to my blog.

Benito was born on December 21st at 7:05am. Every time I look at him, I find it hard to imagine that I had a part in creating him. Thank you all so much for your congratulations already. As soon as my life returns to some resemblance of a routine, I may get to actually enjoy the game again. For now, posting on the forums will have to do.

Yes, it will return to routine. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook