PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Explosion and Death - In Space

I knew I wouldn't be able to kill another Cosmic Horror- I'd taken too much damage already, so I figured I should try to catch the blast...

...then died a lonely death...

...in space.

2. Yet Another Hillclimb

This one caught me by surprise - I only noticed the road from the air when flying overhead. I was planning on landing on top if I could (I did) and my first drive was from the top down.

Here is the mountain from a distance. It is located on the island south of Memorial Island.

And here is an overhead view of the mountaintop.
  3. Channel Kev: BlogTube - Richard Thompson OBE showcase (15)

Richard Thompson: Calvary Cross (live):
    Lyrics: http://www.richardthompson-music.com...atic.asp?id=45

Powerful performance of RT's enigmatic song:

Sneaking this next one in where nobody will see it.

I used to have a thing for Michaela Strachan like the guy in this song and I imagine I wasn't the only one...now it just seem so wrong! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Life of a Calypsian 62

Comic (click it to see the whole thing)!

Text!
    Even though I can not promise to remember to update on a regular basis, I will try to update irregularly each week.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Eudoria Coast Walk - day 1 on the beach

The first real day walking on the beach! This proved to be a very quiet day's walking. No fruit, stones or dung was found, and no creatures seen or heard for most of the day. The only interesting feature on this stretch of coast was the strange rock pillars that rise up from the shallow waters.

Towards the end of day the distant growling of Argonauts warned ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 461 FirstFirst ... 41 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook