PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Frustrations

One of today's frustration is a gender tag. It misbehaves.

The other is the coffee from the coffee machine. It tastes horribly.

- Pioneer
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Adventures of a Rookie

So today I had the full intention of kill more snablesnots but instead I met someone new. He was from Vietnam and it looked like he started recently. We talked and after a while I let him test drive my car. We zoomed around to the lake, north of Port Atlantis and we headed back down the other end of the road. He took a turn and then we where at the beach. I took out my boat and he was amazed and called me rich. Im not rich, I just deposited so i can have the vehicles :P His English is terrible ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My 3rd Reincarnation

Ive recently decided to start playing again. For those that dont know, this is the 3rd time Ive come back to the game since joining in 2008. Hopefully I will make more money this time and keep crazy business plans to a mininum.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Life and Times of Docword

I was supposed to post this yesterday but never got around to it.

My Top 5 Skills
    1)Laser Weapon Technology-1057 (Qualified)
    2)Rifle-894 (Initiated)
    3)Anatomy-793 (Apprentice)
    4)Sweat Gatherer-559 (Amateur)
    5)Weapons Handling-334 (Beginner)

My Top 5 Professions
    1)Laser Sniper Hit-5, Amateur
    2)Ranged Laser Damage-4, Novice
    3)Sweat Gatherer-4, Amateur
    4)Paramedic-2, Green
    5)Evader-1, Unskilled

Updated 04-05-2011 at 14:34 by Doctorword

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Adventures of a Rookie

And so today I soloed my first Atrax. Unfortunately it killed me 4 or 5 times before I killed it. After that I wen to twin peaks. I sold all my ore and matters I gained through mining, along with some oils. I made 40 or 50 PED today so i feel good. I'm pretty sure I lost money but I think I am okay for now. I bought some more ammo so for the rest of the time I was on, I killed some snablesnots and some punys. I have been practicing with the mindforce and the cryogenics is pretty fun ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook