PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My first beacon mission continued...

Well that was a tasty lunch...back to the story.

Once I came to my senses, I saw that the chamber had opened up and there was now a doorway into what I assume is the rest of the ship...

Click to enlarge

Led by the fearless Elroy we ventured into the openening to the first of a series of teleporters that are used to travel between levels...

Click to enlarge
    Categories
    JackFree's Diary
  2. My first beacon mission continued...

as it seemed there was still a small task to perform, luckily Elroy was there to explain the procedure to Misty who inserted the thingy in the other thingy...don't ask me, I was still in shock...

Click to enlarge

It seemed that Misty had pushed the right buttons, and away we went...

Click to enlarge
    Categories
    JackFree's Diary
  3. My first beacon mission continued...

As the robot ship approached I still had no idea what awaited me, a long ramp appeared, iniviting us to come aboard...

Click to enlarge

and board we did, i follwed my soc mates up the ramp into the robot ship...

Click to enlarge

..we gathered in the large chamber wondering what ...
    Categories
    JackFree's Diary
  4. My first Beacon Mission

This event took place several weeks ago, but I have not had time to update my diary as real life was taking too much of my time

In any case I had just logged in to EU when i recieved an invitation over the soc chat. It seemed Terra Verde was going on a beacon mission, and I was invited! Cool, I thought...but then I don't have any good robot armor...I will surely not survive...I am not worthy...whats a beacon mission???...all these thoughts passed in rapid sucession through my mind. ...
    Categories
    JackFree's Diary
  5. Diary entry 3

What a day, after being accused of stealing a mining claim and killing and inocent person, what ever that means...

..I have realised how easy it can be to ruin someones reputation, with any proof or and reason. It was a nice attempt Sandy Alexis Starfire, but you will not suceed.

In any case I logged into EU with a bit of frustration and was warmly greeted by my soc and I felt much better. Thanks Guys and Gals!

A few things happened tonight that made ...
    Categories
    JackFree's Diary

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook