PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Life of a Calypsian 62

Comic (click it to see the whole thing)!

Text!
    Even though I can not promise to remember to update on a regular basis, I will try to update irregularly each week.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Eudoria Coast Walk - day 1 on the beach

The first real day walking on the beach! This proved to be a very quiet day's walking. No fruit, stones or dung was found, and no creatures seen or heard for most of the day. The only interesting feature on this stretch of coast was the strange rock pillars that rise up from the shallow waters.

Towards the end of day the distant growling of Argonauts warned ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Channel Kev: BlogTube - Space Arguments

Space Arguments:
    [some bad language + skip ads]

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Prison?

Unfortunately IRL has put me behind in making updates. The prison update for Rocktropia was meant to be a big one, however, the prison did not appeal to me and still not enough new blueprints dropped to be interesting. Crafting I did get a few small weapons bps and finally the missing parts for an old BP I had started dropping. Rocktropia discovery for me.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Eudoria Coast Walk - heading east to Nymphtown

Ready for the next stage

At this stage my aim was still to walk to Nymphtown. I found this a tricky place to get to when I was first exploring the continent. Back then I tried many routes, and eventually found the approach from the south, across the lake, to be the safest. This time, however, I have a Sleipnir to help me out of tricky situations, although the aim of walking ...

Updated 07-25-2011 at 20:13 by Craf

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 461 FirstFirst ... 41 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook