Elite
Society
Scorpio
Oracle Kev FountofWisdom
Jack Ma says he prioritises

1) Customers

2) Employees

3) Shareholders

Well anyway, that's what he claims and he does come across as an honest guy I reckon.

And in a televised interview he said that his philosophy of putting customers first has led to happy shareholders.

But with 'our M.A.', well I don't know what their priorities are because I don't think they've ever been voiced?

However I for one don't feel valued as a customer and never have done.

Getting an email reminder that I've not logged in for a while doesn't cut it with me. Call me cynical but those emails just mean that they're missing my deposits. :dunno::bs:

I think M.A. could find a way, if they had the will, to make players feel more valued and appreciated.

Just off the top of my head they could reward long-term players by giving them some kind of dividend, taken from their profits thus not affecting the in-game economy, based upon annual spend.

This might not be do-able (for all I know) but just threw this in as a suggestion as one way to show appreciation to players.

Another thought just came to me....I don't even feel like a customer or participant. I feel more like an employee!!

Yes! I feel like an unappreciated, underpaid employee of MindArk?

Maybe that's because EU has become more like a chore nowadays?

I need to think about this some more. :)

Back