PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Hmmm... not too sure about this

Well kicking off there's a random siggy type thing I was working on... not sure if it will go anywhere. Kinda another one of my daft Entropia movie concept thoughts really but figured it may make a nice start to things.

Anyhow blogs... Blogs!?!?!.... BLOGS?????!!! Ewwww!

I mean... its pretty much a dirty word for me but then again I was always something ...

Updated 11-22-2007 at 18:00 by Wistrel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Monday at CES

Wow, the day started very early after about 4 hours sleep, typically things were confused and kinda hectic getting 10 some odd ambassadors to the convention center.

All told between MA employees, Ambassadors and Terpin media folks, there were 20+ people manning the booth on the first day, and all day long, everyone was busy...

I talked to about 60 folks and handed out DVD's with VU9.0 on them as well as free 50 ped cards to those that were interested.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. profile update!

so i thought maybe here would be a decent place to note to the general public that i redid my profile check it out let me know.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. You never forget your "First"......

Welcome back,

As I was saying in the title, You never forget your "First" global, HoF, or your trip to the oil rig

My first global happened within the first 3-4 months of playing. I would hear stories at work from my co-worker about his adventures the night before, and all the loot he was finding and a few globals over the weekend. Had me wondering if/when that day would come for me....

Sure enough, one day as I'm running around East Scylla ...

Updated 06-05-2008 at 21:27 by Vixen78 (typos)

Categories
    Life According to this PE Addict.
  5. It's all in Who you know...

I was introduced to Jamhot within my first month in PE/EU. I remember my first impression of him, he came across as very friendly and you could tell he had a great sense of humor.

At this early stage, Jamhot was just putting his society together and getting his feet wet with trading. He had an apartment in game he was trading from. I also remember all the armor sets all neatly laid out on the floor and he also created a dance floor in there. That was the beginning of what is now

Updated 06-05-2008 at 02:59 by Vixen78

Categories
    Life According to this PE Addict.
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook