PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Adventures of a Rookie

So yesterday I bought a boat and I was so excited! I drove it around and went to Jennifer's Island which was kind of dull. But on my way there, I saw a Leviathan Old Alpha on top of the water with almost no health. This was my first time seeing one so was scared off it and amazed. Luckily, my boat is fast so it didn't touch me. After getting to the island, I felt adventurous so I drove over to Medusa's head to get a new teleport. Unfortunately I land on the wrong island and now I'm stuck ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Airborne at Last

My birthday present to me.

Here I am with my new VTOL,

Flying into a fiery sunset,

With the moons looking down.

While it lacks the excitement ...
  3. Scottish food

I spent most of the day testing the missions, over and over and over again, trying to break it them every way I possibly can and make a fix everytime I succeeded.

My brain feels like haggis.

- Pioneer
  4. The Life and Times of Docword

Yesterday was the same old thing. Nothing special to report so let's get to the stats shall we?

Top 5 Skills

1)Laser Weapon Technology-716 (Apprentice)
    2)Rifle-586 (Amateur)
    3)Sweat Gatherer-557 (Amateur)
    4)Anatomy-531 (Amateur)
    5)Weapons Handling-234 (Green)

My total skill count for the month of March (My first month) is 4,809!

Top 5 Profs

1)Sweat Gatherer-Amateur, 4
    2)Laser Sniper (Hit)-Novice, 3
    3)Ranged Laser ...

Updated 04-02-2011 at 05:59 by Doctorword

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Adventures of a Rookie

Hello, I am a Low level player and I will tell you about my daily adventures on Planet Calypso. First off, I shall talk about my character's history. Tythin came to Calypso before the big ship crashed into the planet. He didn't get to do much before that because he was broke. After all that happened, he didn't return to Calypso until a year and a half went by. After exploring the new Port Atlantis, he was bored and didn't return for another year or so. After his returned, again, he was ...

Updated 04-01-2011 at 04:07 by tythin4

Categories
    Uncategorized

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook