PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Component Quest 004

Completed basic servo today which takes me to 4/167

I managed to complete this one very quickly thanks to a nice hof (570 ped) a few days ago. I'll skip standard dampers for now as I'm still trying to obtain a suitable low QR bp and will start basic tubes next.

This was the first bp of the quest I made a solid profit on and I looted 1 bp that I didn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Component Quest Post 003

First HOF of the component quest on basic servo bp, 570 PED! About a 9500 multiplier

Very pleased indeed.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sir Matt's Component Quest Post 002

After tens of thousands of clicks finally reached 100 QR on basic auxiliary socket bp , took about 9 days so far quicker than the previous BPs.

I did this on condition crafting as I found it quite hard to shift these on auction. Highest loot was around 23 ped (about 350 multiplier).

I looted two new BPs to add to my collection, simple springs I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sir Matt's Component Quest post 001

Hi all,

I have decided to start a blog to track the progress of my lastest and perhaps most ambitions endevor... To reach 100 QR on all 167 component BPs .

I will craft the components in order of TT cost per click (lowest to highest) and post here things like biggest loot, most interesting bp drop etc a lot with a picture of each BP as it reaches the fabled 100 QR.

All BPs were either looted during the quest or bought to fill any gaps. When buying ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. MoDa Brukite Shiny Short Pleated Skirt with Akadia Hornet Trim

Page 4 of 458 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook