PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Newfound ownage abilities

Ahh... the intoxicating fanfare of the swirlies hits quite hard after hours of mind-numbing hunting!

I discovered that I didn't have Nymphtown TP, so I went to Minopolis and ran from there. South of Nymph, I happened upon a nice high-maturity spawn of argos.

As the argonaut fan I am, I've spent good time ravaging argos outside Twins, but always steered clear of argo Hunters. They would always pile-drive me into the ground in two fell strokes.
    Now I found that I can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New venting space!

It's been almost a year since I played in earnest. I'm a depositor, and in the beginning I was reckless - lots of wasted peds.

I consider myself a low-level player. Hunter to 99%. Laser sniper lvl 21. 101 health.

Since I began again last month, I've been keeping track of my general economy using Entropia Tools inv.calc and OpenOffice Calc (Excel counterpart/wannabe), and it has gone up n down in waves around the starting point.

I'm kind of a loner. Now it's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Personal Drinking/Diet Log/Experiment

Here it goes. First a little introduction.

The inspiration for this experiment has come from reading many of the EF mining run threads, the only thing missing in many of them was humour, so I've used that format in a slightly differnt way.

I'm a non-depositor so got not much money to spend. My Drinking skills are not great, but possibly a tad too high. I feel that I am over weight and look like buster blood vessel.

This is a Rl experiment blended with ...

Updated 04-15-2008 at 07:22 by Moonfish

Categories
    Personal Drinking/Diet Log Experiment
  4. EntropiaForum Blogs are here!

Just a quick example of the new blogging tools added to EntropiaForum.

Members can now share their thoughts and experiences of EntropiaUniverse with this powerful and user-friendly new feature of EntropiaForum!

Read the official announcement here:

Announcing EntropiaForum Blogs
    Categories
    EntropiaForum News

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook