Free is a good thing!

Xander Catman

Stalker
Society
The Knights of Entropia
Xander Zan Catman
I know you can't post links like this in the forums, but I don't recall seeing anything about posting them to your own personal blog - so here goes.

First, this site is for REAL - I have recevied from them in the past a FREE iPod and a FREE Digital Camera (8Megapixel Samsung Digimax V8.0)

So its for real - the "catch" is that once you join you have to complete a sponsers "offer" which will cost you something.. even tho it may be less then $10 and depending on which offer you go for, you need a different number of referals... I am going for the FlatScreen... it requires 10 referals. Now, those referals need to join AND complete a sponsers offer as well.

I am doing the columbia house DVD offer as I like to buy DVD's anyways, so its going to cost something, but for me its well worth it.

Now, before you go clicking on the links, there is one itsy bitsy little thing you need to know - you have to have your browser set to ACCEPT ALL COOKIES - thats their little loophole that they can get out of paying off if you don't do this step - its how they track what offer you or your referals have done - so you should do like I have and tell your potential referals to turn on their cookies BEFORE clicking an offer. If they don't accept all cookies, you will not get credit for the offer and they will not send you your free item. In Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options, Privacy and slide the bar down to the bottom or until it says accept all cookies.

Now that you have done that, check out their site - you can get free Flatpanels, Free Laptops, Free Ipods, Free Digital Camers, Free XBox360's and much more!

They accept people from Canada, US, UK and a few countries around Europe I beleive!

Check the terms of service to see how many referals you need for each item and what items are available in what countries.

They are sorted by Country.

Sound like a good deal? I thought so too!!

Here's the link!

http://flatscreens.freepay.com/?r=45487523

Back