Define your Reality III

Artimus

Hatchling
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Quintis Artimus Maximus
Welcome to the School of the Gods from Alchemy Academy.

I am Quintis Artimus Maximus. :smoke:

I was born again as a colonist of Calypso in early 2007. :birthday:

I am your humble servant, a mere Entropian with a desire to explore and chronicle the exodus from the real to the virtual and back again. We are now free to “roam about the cabin”. We are free to imagine, create, and explore this new virtual, limitless universe as we see fit. Our computers are the window and MindArk is the engine (or the CryEngine, lol), the starship, to carry the mind, heart, and the soul of man closer to who we really are. We are the brave adventurers that ultimately want peace and joy for all, as that is the only solution for our own success. Where there is light there can be no darkness and where there is darkness there can be no light.

As before discussed, to think is to create, to show our art, our hopes, our passions, our own reality. Define your reality. I am also an accomplished craftsman in real life and my medium is wood. My hands use the tools to mold the elements, the image, the feeling, the definition of my will, my kingdom, my world, my surroundings, my environment, my reality. Define your reality. As an artist at heart, as we all ultimately are, I find an awakening to the truth that the mind now has a larger canvas, a community of minds and thought, love, passion and mutual benefit to create a reality void of darkness or the evils of oppression. Damnation is by definition the stopping of progress, the progress of water, the progress of the flow of information, the flow of thought, the flow of creativity/creation, the flow of light and truth, and when apathy to the truth prevails, progression stops, along with learning and growing and eternal life. When we close our minds to truth, we damn ourselves. The sky is no longer the limit! Our manifest destiny to kill off millions of Native Americans only to be stopped by the Pacific Ocean is now reborn and in motion only this time with no need for casualties. We are all, as we talk now, in affect, boarding those first ships, the Nina, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria and charting the course to the edge of our Entropian reality, our Calypsian atmosphere and beyond. This new access to the MindArk platform model lets our thoughts out into a new unknown, to begin the creation of a community to go beyond this earthly existence to the vast expanses of virtual water, land, planets, and space. The battle cry of the searchers is ringing out and this forum is the voice. The pixels are the elements in our hands, to create a vision, a vision of an eternal community of eternal possibilities and eternal life. A small microcosm model of the afterlife is being created and we are players, each with a role in helping to illuminate the unknown, to seek truth, to bring to light all that is good within us and all that we together may define as our new reality. We are inseparably locked together in this time and age of man on this earth. As Calypso is the first planet in the consciousness of our virtual community until now, we start to see that the clouds have parted and we begin to man our ships, our minds, our computers to ready the canvas, practice the art of creation, the creation of life. Many brave and “crackpot” minds, by the standards of our parents generation, are the first expeditionary. Each one of us, now in this particular gaming community, are working to build a life, a family of friends and loved ones that can explore and homestead the new universe.

We do "depend more and more on computers, pixels, electricity." To appreciate art made by hand is cherished and has been since the dawn of time. To appreciate art made by pixels is now also cherished and in no way takes away from handmade physical works of art. In my opinion, this is not sad, as it is not an either/or answer. To find what makes our souls joyful, should we limit ourselves to any one medium, any one singular school of thought? Fanatics and terrorists have only one school of thought. To force everyone to adhere to one idea that is their only truth. “Free your mind, and the rest will follow.” Peace out….for now.

...to be continued...same blog time(ish), same blog channel. :yay:

Wow, you were right. You DO have a lot to say... LOL. ;)

Good Stuff. I will check in again soon,
darri

Last edited by a moderator:
Back