DJ's mate's Head

dj.

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Dejay dj Jaguar
Well, If your going to get on a 16'2 hh horse, ex racehorse, thoroughbred, I'm thinking "Do up your hat at least!!"
Especially one that is known to buck and rear :rolleyes:
My friend didnt :(

End result, she's found in the lane outside the yard, with a serious head injury.

Where has DJ been?

Doing the work her now nearly dead friend cant do.

Horses are easy, all you have to do is throw a saddle on them and go enjoy the country-side scenes.

You can amble about for hours with no worries about tractor's, bikes, yapping dogs, trucks, white van drivers, dick-head car driver's that think their 30 mile per hours WILL mover faster than a horse can spook.

(I'm being sarcastic btw) :rolleyes:

Well that taught her a lesson she wont forget hey, the force of a bucking horse will actually knock your hat off, if it isnt done up.

By the time you hit that floor, said floor being a rocky lane, not a nice over-grown field, your unprotected head will connect with said rocks.

Those rocks are rather unforgiving, and no match for a human skull.

Rocks won.

The blood had to be hosed away, so much of it.
The stuff ran down the lane.

Anyhoo, so thats where I am now.

Getting on with it, looking after the horses, because the person that didnt do her hat up..cant :(

Was tempted to end it there, but wont.

She is by no means 'fixed' atm, I guess Im trying to make a point.
Dont take these animals for granted, you might die.. No joke, people do.

Just be careful.

btw, I am.. from experience.

(For Gemma, grow up mate, get well, and in future... dont take risks)

:hug:

My best wishes to your friend. Horses are wonderful animals, but due to their size and strength one must always be careful. I've never known a horse that hurt someone on purpose, but I have known several people who have been hurt by a horse. Each time it was because the person did not respect the horse's strength or it's fear. - Calin

Back