142HP
lvl 47 hit (laser pistol)
lvl 43 dmg (laser)
lvl 23 Evade
lvl 23 Paramedic

Goals:
well the 4 unlocks :)

What do I currently do:
Atm I am hunting Atrox at LA40 with hl14 (L)+A104. I tried with XR90, A105, Apsis but in the end I get the best returns with hl14 (L)+104 so I have to stick to that.

I did a check this morning on about how much ped i circulate, and I ended up with a figure at around 25k ped in 3.5 days.
I am not loosing much at all witch is strange since I TT almost all my loot.

I also decided a few days back to try to cut down on my deposits, not to stop but to reduce them by around 50%, not by starting to eco hunt with P5 (tried that, it was just to booring) but by sticking to a mob that give me good returns.

It would be nice to get my hands on an unl weapon with some good dmg, but the prices are still to high for me. If I had an unl hl14 instead of the limited that I am using now, and the same return as I have now, I would make a few 100 peds profit a day, and that on a mob that does not realy drop anything with markup.

Im also seriously considering chipping in to get lvl25 evade, this would reduce the repair bill abit, currently at about 75ped (including amp) per 400ped ammo.
Or should i chip in to get lvl50 hit, the unlock here gives both evade and HP so this would be more beneficial, probably cheaper too.
ahh, decitions decitions.

Back