A new day, a fresh beginning! - Day One - 31/10/2007

AkiranBlade

Slayer
Society
Shaolin
Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa
OK, so, I've been around a while, I've played the game, the big game that is. That's big equipment and big(ish) skills vs. big mobs. It was fun... but... it cost me a packet.

With a few things happening in real life and my change in role at work, I've been forced to rethink my Entropian life. To Modify my 'experience.'

So what does this mean for "The Famous AkiranBlade" (as Aidan likes to say!)?

This means;

- Selling all my equipment... that's right EVERYTHING
- Buying an obscene amount of ESIs
- Chipping out all your skills
- Realising the obscene amount of ESIs wasn't enough!
- Finishing off the chipping
- Selling all the chips
- Starting fresh on a new day one with a new goal

That's right, I am officially an 'elite noob' now. Elite noob? What the heck is an 'elite noob'? you just made that up Blade, you loser!

Actually, I did. But it's befitting the situation. Having skilled very hard over two years, my core stats enable me to have a nice amount of health despite chipping every bit of skills I had!

Now, it says 94, however it was more like 94.8-94.9 because literally one hour of skilling it notched to 95 :) Not bad for a nooblet eh?

And so the hard road of skilling back up begins... but... why? WHY?
WHY????

Reason is simple, this time around, I intend to be as economical as I possibly can be. I frittered away PED after PED and now it's time to do things sensibly!

And so I embark on the journey, once again!

That's right, I am officially an 'elite noob' now. Elite noob? What the heck is an 'elite noob'? you just made that up Blade, you loser!

LOL! :)

did you withdraw all or kept it ingame?

Last edited:
Hmm i thought about starting fresh... but not chipping out. I did sell all my crap at one point but chipping out would just deter me from playing this game.

Back