Week 3, day 1.

Dorsai

Elite
Society
Supremacy Reign.
A bit behind here.
Not on the non-smoking, but on the blog.

Sunday was hard, but only because I had nothing to do to distract me.
I won through so was satisfied.

I did try a fag, but the smell and taste were so vile that I put it out without actually inhaling any of the smoke. I regard that as a success, I did get weak, and almost gave in in as much as I made, and then lit, a cigarette, but when it came to the crunch I did not actually smoke (Inhale) any of it as it was repellent.

I now notice at work when colleagues come back from having a smoke how strongly they smell, and it is not only truly a nasty smell, but it saddens me to think that that is how I used to smell!

Monday was easier, as I had a training course for work all day, and that took my mind off it. It was not till the end of the course at 4pm when the colleague I had gone on the course with asked me "do you want a fag before we drive back?" that I actually thought of having a fag, so I said "No thanks Jason, I am quitting." and got in the car before I could even think of changing my mind. He said "Nice one, lets go then." Not exactly the strongest words of support I have had, but better than noting.

Tuesday. The actual Day 1 of week 3.

Ran out of nicotine patches, as I was on the training course yesterday, and got home after the pharmacist shut. Intended to buy a box during the day.
Did not need to.
Felt no worse today with no patch than I did yesterday using one.
I will see how it goes.

Cravings are stronger, but there are no withdrawal symptoms. I feel far too much better to change my mind and have a fag!

Back