Immigration Update!

Vixen78

Stalker
Society
PE Addicts
Savannah Vixen Marie
Welcome back,

I have great news! After waiting 2 weeks for 1 piece of paper, our Immigration paperwork is Finally ready to be send out :yay:
This whole process has been very nerve wracking. We thought we were all set 3 weeks ago when I drove James home during the Memorial Day weekend... We had our paperwork, all of the proof we wanted to include and pictures all organized with a check list to ensure we had all of the proper forms.

I went through my half of the paperwork to ensure all was good before I drove back down the the US... James didn't go through his half until after I left and realized that there was a section I was suppose to sign and date :eek:

So he sent me the link, I printed it and sent it out Next Day FedEx, ( $25.00 not well spent) as Customs held it for 1 day and the letter sat at FedEx over the weekend. James then realizes that he needs a Tax Form to complete his half... The only way the government would send that, was to his last known address where he filed his taxes last, out in Calgary. Which worked out as he was going out there for a month as of June 1st.
Of coarse the letter I sent didn't arrive until 30 minutes after he left for the airport on Monday afternoon :rolleyes: His grandparents mailed it out to Calgary and that was received a few days ago.

It's very exciting to see this whole process come to an end. We are not in the clear just yet, as it still could take 1-3 maybe up to 6 months before we get the OK and I can start moving up to Canada. But with all that we've provided in that package, there is enough proof to choke a horse. I don't know why I'd get denied.

Just another waiting game now....
But I'd love to make the big move before the holidays.

Our Immigration Package arrived in Mississauga on 6/18/2009... Now we wait for a confirmation# and then watch the status as things progress :D

*fingers crossed*

Back