(RP) - Kiri Kiri Hime...the Prologue

KiriMistPrinces

Prowler
Society
Natural Born Killers
Kiri Kiri Hime
Where do I start? The road has been long and difficult...where I'm from, where I'm at...where I plan to be...I still have nightmares about my past...things...they're not clear...I have trouble remembering life before now...for now...let me tell you what I believe to be true.

the dreams..

Choas...it's the only way I can describe it...I'm not sure what happened...the memories come to me in flashes while I sleep...bodies...dead bodies all around me...the cause of death is unknown, but the blood is on my hands...my body...it's covered in blood...voices...I hear them shouting...are they after me? Who did this...what did I do...what do I do now?

Run...it's all you can do I tell myself...where am I? How did I get here? What the hell is going on...I don't even remember who I am...run I tell myself. Into the woods...yes...you can loose them...

Those are nightmares I'm plagued with. Not knowing who you are or where you came from is difficult...you learn to cope with it. I have.

I wandered through the woods for months...years maybe. There was no way to tell. I taught myself how to survive, I adapted...hunting the wild game I made my living...I never stayed in one place...I had to keep moving...the fear of being found by those who had me always lurked in the back of my mind...what did they want with me?...I wouldn't be found...couldn't be found.

There's no telling how long I was on my own. That changed, it was destined to. My aimless wandering lead me to what is known as Swamp Camp...could these people be trusted? You can't trust them...yes..I know.

I took a look at my clothing...tattered...torn..stained with the blood of countless creatures...You need to blend in...yes I know...off in the distance I noticed a lone hunter.

The trade was easy, I had plenty of animal hides from my travel and she seemed more than willing to trade some clothing for them.

In the distance I could see a city...civilization...am I ready for this? No choice now but to keep moving. I entered Port Atlantis, what a sight! I had never seen anything so big and spectacular..at least not that I could remember...

I needed a job...a purpose...but what? What could I do? Since I escaped my prison all I have done is kill to survive...it's all I know...all I can do. I waited, watching the ads display on the viewer in Port Atlantis...Natural Born Killers...Yes...that is where you belong...'Alright' I said to myself...what do I have to lose?

Coming soon...rise of the NBK.

Back