Living in PVP4 |July 5|

Selene B

Old Alpha
Society
retired/ex-DawnDaemons
Selene
Logged in planning not to stay for long. Bought some ME (standard 1k batch) and started watching traffic.. Seemed quite usual people except Jackst3r from CK Shadows but he seemed to left Akmuul soon.

Jumped into Grave Yard first with minor tp, keeping bit North (to avoid landing in middle of those hellspawned decaybots) and from there started lesser jumps to all likely places one could expect to find a miner.After about 300 ME burned still could not find a soul.
After no success at Northern side of zone, decided that I should check the hilly area at SE and voila..by sheer luck landed right under GD. Major problem was that he looked so close on radar but I had steep hillside in front of my face. Shot a grenade and first blast took most of his hp, second was totally unneeded crit.No loot other than 3,8ped of ammo.Checked ground around, no loot dropped somewhere either-some guys like doing it.At least it paid for some of the ME
enuniv-20090705-192535.jpg
(fogged a socchat because of private topic)

Decided to wait, guessed that sooner or later he would return to his claimrod, true that, but he landed on radar edge and left as fast. My mistake should have charge up tp in advance :dunno:
Got bored in 10min and took a couple jumps toward middle and found suddenly another GD who decided to attack me
enuniv-20090705-193347.jpg

She made a mistake of firing marber from close range (~15dmg) and couldnt bring up any other gun before I made 3 shots..
Jumped back to 993 172 where Starkiller had his claim left and camped it another 10min tp charged when I suddenly saw gd appearing and disappearing in SE. Jumped towards SE next second and landed about 50m away, shot a grenade but it had to be quite far miss because it did only 1.0.. Probably was enough to block his tp and forced him to charge it up again. Moment I got shot off from carbine he tp-ed and final killshot was pretty much by wild guess where he exactly was because he started running right after he jumped away..
at least bit loot this time
enuniv-20090705-193730.jpg

Seems like Rilort was busy today at oil rig and Laban wasnt around either. Thank God for little favors.
Will add more if I feel like playing EU today

Back