Living in PVP4 |July 6|

Selene B

Old Alpha
Society
retired/ex-DawnDaemons
Selene
evening in pvp4 started as slow and boring, heated up in middle and got boring again in the end..
after some tping I landed near GD who was extracting his claim..
enuniv-20090706-000843.jpg

summed up
enuniv-20090706-001030.jpg

after sorting out the loot I jumped back to her claim coordinates and almost fall into ambush
enuniv-20090706-001356.jpg

He used some sort of long range blp rifle and managed a 120dmg crit, that really did hurt.. lucky it was only big hit I got, 3E doesnt offer any penetration protection whatsoever.. if blp hit happens to find shadow part im most likely done with fighting for a time..
He was teamed with Connie and some other Tax Collector named Yozo but they were too far to come for helping him and turned around after he died.
They got their revenge soon enough, ran into them lesser S from Willunsong outpost when they were grouped together and I died to them very fast, cant fight much against more than single person at a time, too many hits accumulating damage and trouble with fapping it out :( I seriously suck in 1v2+ fights
enuniv-20090706-003137.jpg

noticed Letum standing at outpost, we teamed up and went out searching for them.2v3 was much easier, Yozo died instantly from Letum Foxtrot ME, Connie tried to fap out (hermes+3e) but couldnt take all the damage raining to him from AL26/LR65-s and died too in seconds... Vincentino was last one alive but survived only few seconds longer..
enuniv-20090706-003504.jpg

Connie stopped coming into zone after 2nd attempt on us, Yozo tped in few times, maybe for scouting but died to Letums marber..
As it turned out they were camping a claim belonging to Desrik from Brainstormers soc.
Vincentino came later 3 times when I was alone waiting for any GD-s to show up and tried attacking
enuniv-20090706-011435.jpg

Dont know, maybe he lags a lot, he didnt seem to get much hits in unless I ran straight towards him..it felt real weird, maybe he tried to use autoaim, no idea
After all that fighting in 30min.. pvp4 felt totally dead. Lisa from DDR joined us and we split up to three different places but result was total silence.. And so like 2h when I finally gave up trying to find someone who wasnt DDR or EricTheGeek from DD, bumped into him almost half dozen times..
[EDIT]
Thought that trying mining might be nice change for a while, last couple of runs week a go were horrible (lost 100ped+ per run).My tactics is simple, usually wait until past midnight MA time (3AM to me :( )-ores seem to be more plentiful "in the ground"-or there is just much fewer miners looking for them-anyway past 00:00 MA time zone is very very quiet for a couple of hours.
Bought 98 bombs and OA102(L) and started from Akmuul TP with minor SW jump then continued zig-zagging over whole Southern side of zone,dodging between muluk and mulaakf. Got nice 68ped surprise global on Narc on 5th bomb, all first 4 were NRFs, and next 5 after that.
With more than 5 NRF-s in row I did quarter of lesser tp jump closeby. Met nobody until I was at one of the Mulaakf spawns and saw GD there shooting one.Assuming it was Phoenix (Liga from M2S with old name) I left area as fast as possible glad he was busy with mulaakf on her/him and could not chase me.5 min later bumped into GD which made me turn and run away again-Rilort hunting mulmun naked. He was busy to get away too,prolly didnt want to risk his loots.
Doesnt matter, he would of won anyway, havent managed to survive single fight with Rilort yet, once managed to do 3 crits on him, he still fapped those out and killed me in return..
Some few minutes after seeing Rilort I hit second global
Coming back towards East side by Northern area I started getting lots of NRF-s again.. Did a short jump to Grave Yard and discovered GD there. mij glorg llimah from Tax Collectors in eMine armor waiting for miners with his plasma rifle. Around there I dropped my last bombs, went to auction, bought more ME and jumped back in for excavation,coming back to storage with 10-15ped tt batches in inventory..
Final results:
1 x XIV Niksarium (97 ped global)
1 x XIII Narcanisum (68 ped global)
2 x VIII Durulium,Narcanisum
6 x VII Blausarium, Niksarium (x3),Narcanisum,Kanerium
2 x VI Narcanisum,Blausarium
2 x V Durulium,Blausarium
8 x IV Erdorium,Blausarium (x2),Narcanisum (x2),Niksarium,Kanerium,Himi
2 x III Niksarium (x2)
---------------------------------
without globals TT return would have been 107ped TT (close to break even with summary MU),with globals TT return went up to 272 ped. Spent on amp and bombs 212 ped.
Average hit rate ca 24,5 %
Good run:Maybe have peds for new pair of infiltrator arm guards (shadow L is breaking soon) and pro600 amp in near future

Back