Living in PVP4 | July 9 |

Selene B

Old Alpha
Society
retired/ex-DawnDaemons
Selene
Loot has been plain horrible past few days and loss of peds quite extensive. Im getting close to unlock Combat Sense and trying to do it without chipping-returns didnt make it any easier. Tried outside pvp4, mostly scipulors,sumimas,oculus in all sizes and even small atrox-no success whatsoever.
After losing ca 400ped in 2 days I pulled a break which wasnt hard considering some additional problems inside soc-eventually didnt have even mood to log in at 8th
Logged in at 9th past lunch and decided to try pvp4 mobs again. At least some adrenaline during hunting even if loot is crap. After camping muluk-hir about an hour managed to get a first global (Muluk-Hir Guard 77ped) which contained 77ped tt Adjusted M-450(L) fap.
2009-07-09_13_18_36_77_ped_muluk-hir_guard.jpg

Sold it to Entropias Most Wanted (one of the few avatars capable of using it). He paid very generous 88peds for it. Btw, if you loot one-find him-he will buy your adj M450-s from you-he does spend most time at Akmuul auctionhouse crafting.

Loot went crap again after global and made a little pause. Switched to pk gear and went back into zone for some pk fun-without finding single soul during one hour :(

Back to hunting - tried more dangerous spot for mulmun. Pretty much minor W from Akmuul and bit South. Stumbled upon random GD who was extracting his claims but had plenty of time for escape, since I had to climb up from canyon I landed in. He didnt return, spent some time killing all the mulmuns in area and one mulmun outcast blessed me with loads of oil and full tt sk20 in 171 ped global.Instant storage visit. It looks weird but small mobs seem to pay better though mostly in oils. And total silence in loots for another half a hour when I finally gave up.
Logged out for a 2h and came back about 1700 MA time for another hunting trip. Tried different area, mulmun spawn mixed with mulaakf and managed to get 76ped global-which was oils again
2009-07-09_18_04_30_76_ped_mulmun_outcast.jpg

Mulaakf Bandit provided fast taxi service to Akmuul storage. They are blessing to have nearby if u hunt mulmun-fast suicide guaranteed if u need one.
About same time Manic Oil Digger logged in and we teamed for pk. Akmuul auctionroom seemed to get real crowded but after couple of hours of stalking inside zone it resulted in 2 kills without any significant loot. Unlucky.
Looked at recent screenies and found a funny one- ca week a go I visited oil rig and killed time with Dessa DJ from Ex Cons and Jack Ancient O´Neill/Ratio from Bahq cadet socs. Playing a little game. At start I asked what to use for X or O and Ratio offered that trox might make nice X-we still went with ammo and oil for it..but then one of the nearby troxes felt insulted by being left out of it.
trox.jpg

where can i go to pvp area 4 noobs the oil rig?? i heard about that can u take me there ?:eek:

Back