Oh snap... Chemo X_X

Haxtor moogle

Prowler
Society
Benevolence
Haxtor Moogle Kupo
Well I'm sitting here at the DR's office in "the chair" Waiting for my chemo treatment to start. Had it delayed so i could eat turkey with my family and be at 100% for camps league and MMOWC events.
It's been a long time since i posted a update on my condition so here it is.

Only 2 more treatments left!!!:yay: after today ^_^

It has been really rough lately with nausea and fatigue but im slowly working though it one step at a time :)

There is some bad news though. The effects of the chemo are starting to show. Ive lost 75% of my hair. I have a weird Mohawk now and my beard and eyebrows have fallen out :( Im thinking on updating my pic here. maybe me wearing my EU hat i got from e-for all :)

from the last treatment I acquired some nerve toxic nerve damage in my right hand. It is slowly being reversed but I still cant feel the tips of my fingers. Before I couldn't feel my entire hand.

On a plus note Im having a Great time at cnd!

Me partying after Pink sat event

And I learned the trick of self pk in champs league :laugh:

Lastly I finaly got my big led sign to link up with my Website so you can all send me messages :) but the webcams are still down till i figure out how to do them with linux

www.jertechonline.com
click "send moogle a message" Make me smile :)

well its time to start the hard part of the treatment see you all around...

Well done Moogle on nearing the end of the treatment! I had some folks (who don't know me irl) surprized by how fast overall the process went, seems some assumed it would take years or something lol. I don't remember if you were having radio as well, but you are in my thoughts to get the all clear before long now :) (Oh I can relate to nerve problem, months later and I still lose my left arm and hand more than is comfortable, we can only trust they are right that it will 'go away' in time)

Back