2 Week Notice Given!

Vixen78

Stalker
Society
PE Addicts
Savannah Vixen Marie
Hello fellow blog readers,

I know it's been awhile since my last blog entry, but in all fairness, I have been adding to my personal blog... Just haven't been cut/pasting the entries onto this one.

And I do feel a little guilty for not doing so :ahh:

But for all of those inquiring minds that want to know, I FINALLY received my passport request on 11/12/2009 (last thursday). I will admit to totally underestimating this whole immigration process. Believe me, it's not as easy as many people seem to think it is.

Naturally I sent my passport off to New York City as requested with 4 more photos ( that's a whole other story filled with drama) and paid the $30 to send it out Express mail and to have a prepaid envelope made out for them to send me my passport and other important paperwork back.

At this point I have already given my 2 week notice and my last day of work is on November 25th... If I was smart, I would have made my last day December 1.... That way I'd get paid for the holiday, and my time would renew and I'd get 1 week vacation and 3 sick days all PAID!... But in all of the excitement, and the wanting soooo badly to get oout of this rut, I wasn't thinking that far ahead.

So as it sits now, I'm trying to sell all of my big ticket items, trying to earn/save enough money to cover our expenses while we travel across Canada, and hope that my passport arrives before Dec 1st....

I still have plenty of loose ends to tend to, like geting my medical records, and saying good bye to certain people, along with packing and making out an itemized list of what I'm bringing with me.

For me, less is more... I'm only packing 1 suitcase with clothes, packing up my personal papers, packing up 1 box maybe 2 and that's it...

I have read and been warned to expect to spend at least 2 hours getting through Customs, as they will more than likely go through everything, and there is more paperwork to be done before I hear "Welcome to Canada".

Here is a link to my personal blog http://www.vixiexpress.com

I intend on blogging while we make the cross country journey and include pictures along the way.

Back