Passport and Visa recieved!!!!

Vixen78

Stalker
Society
PE Addicts
Savannah Vixen Marie
Welcome Back,

:yay: I am happy to announce that my passport with visa arrived today! I am surprised to get this all back so fast, and in no way am I complaining.

Things are really coming together. My last day working in this dump is next Wednesday. I'll be busy trying to sell off what I can and donate the rest before the end of the month.

There are so many things to get done with in the next week, I just don't want to forget anything or overlook anything in all of this excitement.

The plan for now is getting things ready for the big move on December 1st... Make the 400 mile/7 hour drive to his grandparents house in Ontario... spend the night and keep an eye on the weather. We will pack up his suitcase and Wii and leave bright and early...

My little Saturn is pretty sound and has been super dependable, We can easily travel 500-800 miles per day, which should make this a 5 day trip to Calgary.

You can imagine my excitement and weight I was carrying on my shoulders has disappeared :D I am eager to get out there and start the next chapter of my life. This has been a long process, but is totally worth it, in order to get a fresh start. It's like getting my own personal Do Over in life.

As I mentioned in the last blog entry, I will blog about our experience as we travel across Canada (hoping to beat any major snowfall).

Just know that the next time I make a post here in the EF, I'll be in Canada!! :wtg:

With that said, I will take the time now to wish the US readers a Happy Thanksgiving! and say Happy Holidays to everyone else :hug:

Back