A new mission, Swunting

Staffas

Elite
Pedra Pedhuntress Huntress
I have skilled abit since last time I wrote something.
Current skills are:
Laser pistol hit: 63
Range laser dmg: 60
Evade: 34
Paramedic: 30

I decided to start a new mission:
Sweat and swunt my way from 0ped to 100ped (in items and ped value)

I do have peds so this is maily a "fun" way to try out a modified n00b experience.

Since I have the peds I will aslo buy the sweat I gather from the experiment, and also pay a daily/weekly markup for items (the lowest option) and fragments.
All other stackables will be TTed since I cant afford to gather a large stack to sell for markup.

Project started yesterday (24-02-2010) with 0peds at neas and some sweating. Sweat gatherer was at 238.

After a couple of hours i had 1k sweat.
I sold the sweat to myself for what seems to be a reasonable price of 5ped.
For theese 5peds I bought a low markup CB5(L) for 3ped from the AU, and 2 ped of ammo from the TT.

Step 2 of the project is swunting.
The only mob I will swunt is male snables, the reason for this is the low hp, so that I can maximize the numbers of kills.

Slow progres due to the natural healing, and the low amount of ammo (100 shots), but it went ok, on the third hunt I looted a goblin shin guard with a TT+markup of 2ped.

At the end of the first day I have a CB5 with a TT of about 2.80ped and almost 5ped in ammo.
Total is about 7.7ped.

I would have gotten more peds if I would have only sweated, but it is more fun to hunt and the one big loot that would pay for days of sweating makes this a much more interesting option. (and for a new player it would also mean free skills).

Over and out, to be continued later.

Back