2 The First Hunt

Damnatio

Guardian
Society
BGtropia
Stephen Prince Redish
Was a really big disappointment. Ok, its' something normal for a game with RPG elements, when you are starting your first fight, everything to be hard and your toon to have the fighting skills and finesse of a newborn. However, i was not prepared for the cute Young Chirpy, still alive and healthy after i have shooted him 7 times ( and missed 4 of them ). O.K, the shot numero 8 was the last one, at last the little chicken was dead and i have tried to take my loot..
Wow ! This creature didn't carry any loot.
I almost cried when i have received this message.
Anyway, i have spend the next one hour shooting at Chirpy, Gibnib and i even have managed to kill one Daikiba Young untill all or my ammo was burned, then i have returned to Cape Corinth and i have tried to sell everything looted from this noob mobs.
The result at the end was : ammo for nearly 7 PED wasted for 2.2 PED loot.
Anyway, this was not good enough reason to stop playing or to deposit RL money in the game. This was enough only to make me ANGRY:)
And i have started my favorite procedure, the boring sweating of harmless creatures again...

My suggestion for making the hunting easier is to start with hunting Exarosaur Young (can be found NW of Port Atlantis) and to stay away from the non-attacking birds (they have quite bad loot in relation to many other mobs)

Sweat the animals before you kill them, this will minimize your losses.

Use a Sollomate Opalo instead of the M2100 pistol (in my opinion)... when you get a bit higher level you can switch to the Breer series of limited (non-repairable) guns which has rather nice eco.

If getting an armor later on, stick with Pixie! Cheap, eco and with good enough protection for smaller animals. However, do nt use armor for the smallest animals, its only a waste of PED.

Good luck! :)

PS: Feel free to check out my blog/comic too here on EF: Life of a Calypsian

Thanks a lot mate :) Actually, my posts are about things done by me some time ago, i have already learned how to hunt,mine, etc.
Lets say that this here are my memories :D
Ill check your blog with pleasure :)

Back