3. Again and again

Damnatio

Guardian
Society
BGtropia
Stephen Prince Redish
I have done this few times - collecting 1k sweat ( because i didnt' have enough patience to collect more ) then selling it or exchange it, buying some ammo, going to shoot, burning all ammo and starting again the sweating.
Basically, Im a man of the numbers. So, for sure, i can tell that the only possible reason someone to bother killing Chirpys and Gibnibs is to obtain the first few points in his chosen fighting skill, without getting killed. And that only if you kill dominants and above you have considrable chance to get some loot ( except fragments ). But from other hand, theese little things are the best for sweating -you can have a TONS of them near Cape Corinth, there are almost no dangerous creatures near and ... well.. the beach is nice :)
Anyway, after the first 2 or three runs i have stopped killing them and started to hunt only the Young Daikibas nearly. To all Daikiba lovers - nothing personal, they are just the perfect pray for a n00b hunter, especially for one who don't know about the sabakuma and shableshot existence.
I was happy to find that the Daikbas are actually droping ammo, which in my case was the best possible loot. One of them was even kind enough to drop nearly 10 PEDs in Small Weapon Cells , which was my first loot above one PED.
Needless to say, ill always remember the daikiba hunt. And i suppose, ill always kill them if i have spare bullets.
Soon enough i had 10 PEDS, a brand new, shiny Opalo and i was sure that the real game is about to begin !

Back