5. Deposit

Damnatio

Guardian
Society
BGtropia
Stephen Prince Redish
After more than a month of sweating and fruit collecting, and trying to sell the stuff for any reasonable price, it seems that everything was lost.
So i have deposited 11$ ( for 106 PED ). Also, thanks to Happy swanpool gilmore and his Happy Hunt iniciative i had 43 ped, and i had 30 ped collected from swunting/stone selling.
So, with nearly 180 PEDs i have tried to play for real.
i have buyed EnMatter mining tools and 100 probes, Tailoring refining tool and Vivo 1 and the rest 100 peds i have spend on Medium Ammo cells.
I hunted and mined the whole weekend, mining mostly near PA and CC and hunter mostly Exarosaurs and Combibos.
What is the result.
I have been lucky enough to find Pixie Harness and Foot guard ( as well as 3 Pixie Harness F, 1 Pixie Foot Guard F and 1 Goblin shin guard F, which i have gived to some nice female newbies ).I had Exarosaur Dominant with nearly 20 ped loot of Animal Muscle Oil. Also, i had an Ample Crude Oil claim of 17 peds.
After the end of the weekend, i have leathers and textiles for 20 ped, Enmaters for around 20 peds and 20 peds in me.
Also, i have 3 auctions - Exarosaur tooths, 20k ME and 400 crystals, for around 60 peds.
Or if i sell everything i will have nearly 120 PEDS, so ill be able to buys new 100 probes and some ammo and to proceed.
Untill i hit globie or few of them ( i don't think that with Opalo and TT seeker i can have good HF ) or untill i broke. And ofc, if i hit a good globie ( like the nearly 1k PED Daikiba Mature that someone have killed yesterday ) ill just buy a better equipment and i will proceed with the same.
Really not impressed.
For nearly the same amount of money i can play any other MMO game for full month. And i can play Second Life for free if i want to be in game with real iconomy.
Ill play entropia for some more time at lest, but probably my first deposit was also my last one.

Or if i sell everything i will have nearly 120 PEDS, so ill be able to buys new 100 probes and some ammo and to proceed.

How much do you have in tt value, counting loot + equipment + skills?

For nearly the same amount of money i can play any other MMO game for full month. And i can play Second Life for free if i want to be in game with real iconomy.

It all depends on which level ya play.

For mining, you have to find a place, or places, that works for you. You have to try to hunt/mine for stuff with markup, not tt food.

I play for 200PED/month, which is what I would pay for WoW... And I waste PED on stuff that I really shouldnt, but that I find fun.

BTW: Second Life isn't a real cash economy game in the same sense... Actually, it isn't even a game...

Nighthawk;bt2732 said:
How much do you have in tt value, counting loot + equipment + skills?

Around 120 to 150 PEDS for the loot and equipment. Not sure about the skills but not much (my higher skill is sweating with nearly 400 points, and the usefull skills are lower )

Nighthawk;bt2732 said:
BTW: Second Life isn't a real cash economy game in the same sense... Actually, it isn't even a game...
Yep, thats the worst part, the gaming element is actually missing from it.

Im sure that if i spend every PED really carefully ill be able to play longer with 100/200 peds, maybe im not sure with what to start, because for sure if im separating my atention between hunting and mining it will cost me more and pay less in return.
For the hunting - I can deal with Exarosaurs up to Dominant, Combibos up to Old and Young Berycleds, and for now it seems that the Exarosaurs are the best.
For mining - i have the TT Enmater finder maxed ( 0.9 tier ).
Actually i will accept any advices how to proceed :)

Damnatio;bt2733 said:
Im sure that if i spend every PED really carefully ill be able to play longer with 100/200 peds, maybe im not sure with what to start, because for sure if im separating my atention between hunting and mining it will cost me more and pay less in return.
For the hunting - I can deal with Exarosaurs up to Dominant, Combibos up to Old and Young Berycleds, and for now it seems that the Exarosaurs are the best.
For mining - i have the TT Enmater finder maxed ( 0.9 tier ).
Actually i will accept any advices how to proceed :)

Keep to ONE profession to start with... Hunting is the cheapest...

Tier 0.9 doesnt mean its maxed, only that you can tier it up (expensive, lets you add enhancers to the item)

Try to keep away from Berycled IMO, I never get good loot from those... Combibo have higher regen rate, so more expensive to hunt...

Sweat the animal and THEN kill it, sweat will make the hunt cost less, and increase chance of profit...

Check Alice's guide: http://rp.apachenet.de/downloads/planet_calypso_guide.pdf

Ahaha, nope, it maxed - it shows 204/204 depth and the learning status is "No more" or something like that.
Soon my Opalo will be also maxed, it's curently 9something/10 for both hit and critical. Which leads me to the next question - about the mining gear, which is better idea - to tier up the TT one or to buy the next level ?
About the hunting, i have also tried daikiba, sabakuma and shablesnots F and M, and for sure the best loot is from the Exarosaurs for now, so i suppose that ill keep shooting them for now.
Yesterday my evening was happy, i had two Large Oil claims for nearly 80 peds so for now im fine :)

Damnatio;bt2735 said:
Which leads me to the next question - about the mining gear, which is better idea - to tier up the TT one or to buy the next level ?

I don't know tbh, but I would get a bigger (L) finder... and stay away from amps, I always get bad results with amps :D

Damnatio;bt2735 said:
About the hunting, i have also tried daikiba, sabakuma and shablesnots F and M, and for sure the best loot is from the Exarosaurs for now, so i suppose that ill keep shooting them for now.

You should always keep to the mobs that feels good, and that you feel you get best returns from... you can also check what items the different mobs drops, on entropedia.info or some other site...

k, thanks.
I have spend some time in calculations and really it will be better if i take one 104 finder

Back