Finally i found a pen..

Norbert

Elite
An update

The last few months have been spent getting used to the new body i have. It seems that my DNA got mixed with someone elses leaving me a short black guy with a white mohican...., of course the calypsian scientists responsible for this error have denied all responsibility but at least i now seem more popular with the ladies ^^. I really feel for the poor colonist that inherited my tall lanky DNA that i had previously.

Anyway the last few months have been busy, I recieved a significant sum from my earthly contacts which i invested in a rather nice healing device. I have set to work providing a healing service to hunters of the planet in their remorseless destruction of the planets wildlife. In return i have used pay recieved to on occasion helping new arrivals to this dangerous place, while of course training to my pre typhoon level of athletic prowess.

The world had been barren for some months after the impact, and only now have i managed to get hold of access to my diary files to continue with my ramblings. Seeing Port atlantis again in it's glory brought a tear to my eye, i feel that Omegatron have served the colonists well with it's fine building project. Also transport schematics using the found materials upon this land have been discovered, making transport between settlements a much easier and painless affair. My legs certainly needed the rest, but from reflections in windows i suspect my ass has got bigger...

As for my mining, hunting, and occasional crafting things go on with bad and good days. Also my limited trading budget allows me to slowly recoup losses which lately have been the bane of me. The big one is out there somewhere i am sure, and my dwindling hopes were revived when an old friend from my trading days on the asteroid finally hit his dream; well done Fed Flintstone :).

I have finally joined a society also, well more come back to the fold with the great organisation of Starfleet Command. My time as a lone freelancer is for now over, i just hope that my time with the great Ziggy and Cashman produces many times of pleasure and support.

Hmm perhaps i should give some words of wisdom in the last lines of this entry, as my father once said...

"Just remember son. When you think the world is not paying you your fair dues, a little of something is better than a finger up the ass from a bony old man"

Well no arguing with that is there really, good on you dear father.

For Now Dibbler out :)

Thats all for now Dibbler out

Welcome to Starfleet Command...the big one is out there :)

Back