Noms!

Hanne|SDS

Old Alpha
SDS Official Hanne
Someone took my cookie-request seriously lol! :yay:

noms.jpg

All the way from Netherlands! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!
The pink one's are reeeally yummy. And I can't wait to dig into those waffle ones... And omg is that cinnamon!? Drewl!
And Ill be a good girl and share... well, a little bit anyway. they can have the crumbs.

Yum! Your job certainly does have its perks!

Hmmm.... I think I recognize those! Fortunatly cookies still work well in crumbs. And you might want to try heating those waffle ones on top of some tea or coffee... or hot chocolate... now that is good

Hot chocklate! I shall try it right away!

mmm the waffle things look yummy and look like they would be good with ice cream

heineken;bt3026 said:
mmm the waffle things look yummy and look like they would be good with ice cream

and some chocolate syrup with the ice cream

i love the pink one's. and they are from the jumbo so they must be good ;). ( i work at the jumbo :) )
and now you made me hungry! *runs to the kitchen*

Last edited:
Stroopwafels!!!!!!

Very nom... :)

That's some great stuff you got there! Going to the Jumbo in a few minutes and *this* is getting my appetite up! :)

I know what I'll be having for dinner :D

Hahaha any crave for Costa Rican cookies? :laugh:

Roze Cakejes Very bad for ur teeth :D i like to eat the big Ones :D

Hello,

I don't want to insinuate things but knowing this came from an sga guide, 3 days after you're post for wriiten guides..
Do you find this ethical & does the saying 'good ol boy system' means anything to you?
What happened to principals & morals?

Das

Why do I get the feeling everyone is picking on Hanne lately geez.

Who cares who sent it it's not like some cookies will improve his loot.

Chill, If i knew how to get customes to le tme mail some Costa Rican coffee I would I got a friend in game to which I still owe Costa Rican coffee!

Cheers.

hey, I wanted to first put a link to my thread, which has a screenshot when Hanne 'asked' for these.
http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?199791-Giving-somebody-a-very-good-day

As you can see, it is a screenshot from the 6th of october. I'm a bit lazy, and only send the 'stuff' on the 16th, which is before anybody knew about the competition, maybe even Hanne didn't know.

However, Das makes a good point. Hanne was not involved with the guide-program, only Simon and Emma were. And, the program ended before the gateway arrived. That means, there is no bias toward any of the other ex-SGA-guides.

But, at the same time, I can not provide proof of the datestamp of the 16th becuase it shows my location. Also, there is a tracking-page, but again, to protect myself and FPC (it is supposed to show signatures) I will not post it.

So, even though I think I could write well enough to win (geez Jot, you're normally not selfish, what happened?) I decided to not compete for the tutorials. Since I didn't even make any yet, that isn't too hard, and if Hanne ends up with one that says it comes from me, it does not. And I'm sure Hanne doesn't judge it by herself, so I wouldn't worry too much, even if you think Hanne as bribable (don't try, I think you will probably find yourself excluded).

And also, I want to thank Das for bring it up, because to be honest, I didn't think about this. Oops! And just in case there is any doubt, I am making this decision myself, because I think it is the right thing to do. I don't feel pressured by Das, Hanne, or anybody else to do this. And, also, I felt the need to post all this too, so everybody can read my thoughts.

Last edited:
Wody;bt3023 said:
Hmmm.... I think I recognize those! Fortunatly cookies still work well in crumbs. And you might want to try heating those waffle ones on top of some tea or coffee... or hot chocolate... now that is good

It is nice to see that at least someone gives Hanne an hell of a nice day. Or not if she ate it all herself at once :eyecrazy:

LOL Hanne, too funny :)

Watch them cookies they will put on weight ! :D

Back