Machinima Web Series for the Robot Wars

eoden13

Stalker
Society
Classified
Eoden Asmodeus Rydar
Well I have decided to make a blog for this mini project... I did create a forum post with a poll and got some good responces here:

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...eb-serries-based-on-the-robot-wars-of-calypso

Basically I want to use the ingame engine of Planet Calypso, Avatars, mobs and events to help add a visual story to the old robot wars and present robot wars.

Format: Either full movie or 5 - 10 minute Webisodes released when time permits.

Story would take place in present and past events...

I have emailed FPC/MA over this to get approval because I would like to get some help with an event or two to re-create some big robot fights. Otherwise it might look a bit sloppy getting a bunch o' bots in one place.

I think it would be some sweet footage to see 10 - 20 vtols, handful of pitbulls and over 100 avatars starting a war against bots. + a base line story that ties it all together.

going to start testing some recording... might need a better PC before this project can become reality... if that is the case then it might be put on hold for awhile or I might need a lot more help.

I'm looking forward to it!

Thank you! I think it is going to be an exciting project. I just need to finally sit down and write out the script for it! hopefully my work load will calm down a bit soon and I can get some spare to do just that.

eoden13;bt3289 said:
Thank you! I think it is going to be an exciting project. I just need to finally sit down and write out the script for it! hopefully my work load will calm down a bit soon and I can get some spare to do just that.

Again, if you need any help with any part of your project, just shout!

:)

Back