Forgetting the Cold

Sorven

Old
Society
Benevolence
Sorven Shrang Shadowsoul
Despite the cold I have kept at it, it has been rough lately but the warm season is just around the corner. The other day I finally got my fingers moving just fast enough to lock on the good signals I had been looking for. I had a couple amazing runs and the rush I got from having some luck sharpened my mind and I eventually found the better signal I was looking for. Once I found the signal I locked in on it and lo and behold, a Great sized find of crude oil. It's amazing how warm finding something at that size can make you, the whole time I was drilling it up I didn't feel any of the bitter wind that was blowing against me, I was too happy to have found something of significance that could help me survive for quite a bit longer. Once it was up I continued on the run I was on, I had quite a long way to go as I had found the claim early, but I was elated the whole time because I had already made profit for this run and had quite a few more drops to improve those profits as well. Of course, after standing on that mountain drilling up that oil my hands were numb again and I couldn't lock in to another good signal, but that was okay, I still did well for the day. Hopefully I can get my fingers functional again soon, I could definitely use an influx of PED these days and perhaps make my situation a bit better here on Calypso, but I suppose it'll happen eventually and I'll get myself a permanent place to sleep in. That's a warming thought, I should be able to sleep well tonight with that one floating in my head.

Back