A Noobs Tale

Tamn

Elite
Society
MLS
Rakkety Tamn Tamn
A Noobs Tale
The true life story of one noob, and his adventures in the entropian universe.

After landing, he promply started sweating and gathered enough cash for a gun and 100 ammo. Excited to begin hunting he headed out to make his fortune, and within 5 minutes had lost his ammo with no return. Utterly disapointed he considered quiting, but decided to give it another try. And he again started sweating, he spent over a week sweating as much as he could. And when it was over bought himself mining equipment and 10 probes. He headed out and tried his luck mining. And ended up only receiving a 2 ped find.

Utterly sure that he could never succeed in this game, he quit.

And then, one day, he came back.

And the noob sweated......and all was good.
He gathered enough for a rifle and 1000 ammo.
And then he went out to hunt, and after 500 ammo was used, still has not gotten much. Then suddenly he got a 5 ped, followed closely by a 7 ped drop. He was excited!!! :yay:
He headed over and tt'd all his drops(woops)
bought more ammo and continued hunting, and just an hour later, landed a 47 ped daikaba almost global. HE FREAKED OUT!!!:eek::eek:
He was RICH.
This noob continued hunting and sweating part time for a week, slowly draining his cash.

But this is where the real story starts.

Day 1- I decided to head out and change hunting spots, the daikabas haven't been dropping for awhile now. I will be moving over to try snablesnots. After cashing in all my loot and taking my last 2k ammo and my trusty opallo. I headed out to try my luck. For the next 2 hours everything went smoothly, I was returning about 70% and was getting some nice skills. And then all of a sudden, just as I was finishing up the hunt, I received a male shogun glove drop. I excitedly looked it up and was shocked to learn it was worth 14 peds. On my way back to the town, I surprised myself by looting a female set of gloves worth 9 peds. :D
Day Total-Ended well with a profit of about 25 peds.
Total Worth-My total ped value is sitting at around 55 peds.

Day 2- This day I decided to try and do the same thing, hoping to snatch me some more gloves. I blasted away all day at the darn mobs but did not realize my loots. When the day ended, I realized my terrible mistake.

Day Total-Well, 27 ped loss....:mad:
Overall Total-28 peds

Day 3-With my hopes ruined I set out with 1k of ammo left, hoping for a good loot to redeem my earlier misfortune. Sadly it did not come, but, I found a nice player that was hunting near me and joined his soc. (They are great people)
But after watching him loot a 5 ped claim. I was inspired. Selling my trusty weapon and all my drops and ammo. I purchased mining equipment and 5 bombs.

And this is when it all changed for me

I went out and scored 3/5 drops.
I was so excited to have made money and couldn't wait for the next day to go mining again.

Day Total-Ended up making 4 peds :)
Overall Total-32 peds

Day 4-I came home from school, excited to go mining and using a technique that I thought of, started the day off with a good note. Even though my peds were small, and I couldn't afford many bombs, I actually ended it quite well.

Day Total-Profited 7 more peds :laugh:
Overall Total-35 peds

Day 5-(BEST DAY OF MY CAREER)
Started off my grabbing 15 bombs and heading out, using my method om mining I global'd a 67 ped claim on my second drop!!!!
Speechless I ended up selling 20 peds of it to a soc mate giving me more cash for bombs.
I then started bombing like mad, and scored 6 bombs in a row before I had a bad luck streak that wrecked me(15 drops in a row)
Disappointed, and wanting to actually sell my ores for a markup I stored them leaving me with only my mining stuff and 4 probes.
But oh....those 4 were magical.
I headed out and sweated for awhile and then, totally bored, used up my pecs to list my ores before I headed out to a new place to try mining. I dropped 2 bombs and missed both. Now....I was in trouble, in a last ditch effort I grabbed a 3 ped claim and them made this famous exclamation in my soc channel.
"I think that plant looks godly lucky"
I ran over, bombed it, and this weird thing happened. I knew I had just found a spaceship, and screamed with joy, running hard towards it, with half health, no armour or fap and 3 angry atrox on my tail. I dived at the box.....
And died....
I quickly revived and 2 of my trusty soc mates held off the drones so I could retrieve my prize.
There...In my inventory....lay the famed, 35 ped magic item. I breathlessly checked the markup. +500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screaming, mad with joy I thanked my soc mates and logged off to write this. I now plan on documenting every day, just to show people that a non depositing player can hit the big time(sorta).

Day Total-mmm....somewhere around...oh..550+ peds. :lolup:
Overall Total-585 peds(0 on card, all tied up in items)(trying to sell my robot item)

Wow....was bored tonight and read my very first post, weird how things change in a few months, =)

heh yea alot can happen in a few months.

Back