The Adventures of a Rookie

tythin4

Hatchling
Society
Rebel
tythin judah perez
Usher in the new Mob! So this update is interesting. I killed some of the Shinkiba which are much faster than the old daikiba. I went to check out the hangers which have a lot of room. I have been hunting lately but I am having terrible returns. I burned through 40 PEDs worth of ammo with only about 20 PEDs worth of loot back :scratch2: I was hunting snablesnots and then the Shinkibas to see if I can improve my loot. I like the Shinkibas at first but then I miss the Daikibas.

I am level 4 laser sniper now and I am almost to the max damage on the opalo, just .5 damage away from 8 :yay: Just being curious, what would be a good gun to up from the opalo? It won't happen soon but knowing is good.
Have fun Calypsians!

Time to learn about Entropedia's Weapons Chart then.

Assuming that this will be to search for the next laser gun to use:
  • Select the 'Skill based' and 'Markup based' boxes,
  • Add your personal professional levels for your Laser Sniper/Ranged Laser professions in the Hit/Damage
  • clik the Apply button.
In the filters, select Type as 'Laser', and clik the Carbine tab at the bottom of the page to limit choices to only laser carbines.
Then clik on the Dmg/PEC column header to sort in order of eco.

The other important column to look at is the Dmg/Sec one.

So, doing this for say level 5 laser sniper (hit) and ranged laser dmg, you'll find the very most eco one is the Sollomate Kiwio II (the rookie TT gun), followed by the Opalo.
If you want to go up in dmg/sec a lil, and willing to take the loss of eco, then you step up to the Breer M1a (L). Otherwise keep using the Opalo (or the Kiwio II) , checking the list again each time you level up a profession, until you find a weapon that surpassed these 2 in eco.

Consider widening your selections too, and look at say BLP rifles or a Handguns or other weapon type. If you do this tho, dont forget to change the Hit/Dmg values to the ones for the appropriate profession to match the weapon.

Once you know the names of the weapons you want to directly compare, you might consider using Entropedia's Weapon Compare tool, which makes it easier to directly compare only the weapons in which you are interested.

Back