I'm so disappointed today :(

cute781217

Alpha
Society
*Adopt a Newbie* Foundation
Yao-Te WildHeart Huang
Firstly i'm come from Taiwan so English is not my mother language, my post will have some mistakes if you guys can't stand for it plz don't read it

i'm a member of Adopt a Newbie Foundation, i'm playing EU since 10 December 2010.When i first join the society it was very active and very much people talking in society channel, i'm truly enjoy the time in EU talking with my society members.But things changed in February, some of my friend in society quit one by one, and in April almost all of my society members who i know from my first start either quit EU or leave the society, because of my society almost dead. the older players either quit or busy in the real life, the newbie want to join us but no one can accept the application received from them. And today one of my society member told me he going to quit and selling everything because of the loooooong period loot cycle. In my personal experience, i'm feel good about the loot and the good and bad cycle. but not everyone can accept it. i don't know why MA want everyone to have this looooong cycle period. MA just force my society member quit because of the crap loot and the looong cycle period. i'm truly want to get back to December 2010, i'm wish all my society member can come back again. we can hunt together, and talking with each other, and leading the newbie teaching them the ingame knowledge.but i know it will not happen again.....

last i don't know what i'm talking about either, i'm not complaining about the loot, i'm just want to write a post to express the feeling of looking the society members quit one by one and see the active and happy newbie society being a dead and silent society.

Sadly, this is normal evolution of many societies, clans, guilds, in all MMO games. Many start strong and die quickly.

If you are looking to meet many more people, you should post in "Society" thread in Planet Calypso Forum.

You are guaranteed to find many new acquaintances and new society. :)

readed about the Mega ban ? dont give up now . the cards are new distributed now.
nead a bit help ? mail me here

Last edited:
edeanp;bt3632 said:
Sadly, this is normal evolution of many societies, clans, guilds, in all MMO games. Many start strong and die quickly.

If you are looking to meet many more people, you should post in "Society" thread in Planet Calypso Forum.

You are guaranteed to find many new acquaintances and new society. :)

thanks mate
i know find a new society is very easy, but i just want to keep the society more active and teaching more newbies what they can do in this game. if our society keep as silent as now in one or two months later, i will consider to find a new one :)

Felix Kiste;bt3634 said:
readed about the Mega ban ? dont give up now . the cards are new distributed now.
nead a bit help ? mail me here

sorry i don't know what does Mega ban means. all my society problem is the leader Lezen is in army right now, and the three leader advisor are either quit or busy in real life. so no one can kick the inactive players and no one can accept the new application received from newbies

Back