16/06/07 - Nightwolf's Diary Entry #3

Taken from my old EF Diary
---------------------------------------------------------

Got another team global a few weeks back, I am quite happy about that. I didn't get a screenie though, which was a shame :(

Earlier this week I went on my first beacon mission, I couldn't contain my eagerness to attack the bots (I had to be rescued a few times) I got 36 ped which was added to the beacon loot pool and divided among the participants... Soon after I participated in another one but the loot was far smaller :( only 28ped.

Sold my full kobold set and bought some Ghost and 2B plates, I still need 4 more 2B plates though... At least now I can hunt low maturity Argo's instead of the regular n00b mobs...

Finally maxed my old trusty Opalo, so I recently moved to a shiny new Breer M1A, shame it's a (L) weapon though...

Finally obtained a cheap basic filters BP, I've been skilling with it almost all this week, so much so I've been getting heaps of lvl1,2 and 3 bp's that I didn't have :D and I nearly got a global too (just over 49 ped) , I have been considering changing to a standard damper BP as you can get more skills from it... apparently...

- Nightwolf

Intersting diary...

Back