Neglected

Miles

Prowler
Society
Al Nahar Wanderers
Stanley Miles Stardust
Whoops!
I neglected to post for several months. As of my last post I'd been traveling around the newly expanded universe in my quad.

After giving RT a real try - and concluding that it really just wasn't for me - I headed back to NI which I hadn't quite known what to make of it on previous visits.

This time around - ignoring Ancient Greece (no vehicles) and CND (except for a race) - I just explored the planet itself and did some more serious hunting. It is so quiet and empty, just a few intrepid avatars enjoying the beautiful vistas and open spaces - much like my favorite places here at home.

There was a sense of pioneering too - in some ways it reminds me of stories of Calypso before my arrival here. It is raw. There are remote outposts lacking turrets, almost unknown mobs and locations, a real unexplored feeling. It is also beautiful.

Calypso may be home - I am citizen, and will remain so - but I've found myself spending much of my time on tjhis charming little world clear across the universe.

I've been to ARK a few times, too - given it some time - and it just doesn't appeal to me. Too much getting ordered around, to much structure and too little charm, so much that I find myself wanting to leave almost as soon as I arrive.

Every trip back to NI though, I linger, I extend my stay if can. I can't stay there full time - I need the markets and supplies from home - but I am Calypsean abroad now, for the most part.

Enjoying a little time at home before I blast off again. I'll try to post more often.:D

Excellent blog!! :yup:

Thank you for sharing!! :beerchug:

Back