Arkadia Log

Tuesdayblue

Hatchling
Society
Rising Potentials
Tuesday Blue Dancer
I have "moved" to Arkadia for a bit - I was here when it first opened, but did not stay long enough to do more then dilike it because it was so different from Calypso, where I was confortable.

I have completed at least one mission, and have gathered LOTs of TP's by my favorite method. I run a while, jump for a while, and when I am in the middle of nothing, hit "T". It has worked wonderfully well.

I have always loved not knowing where I would land when I leaped.

So far - the MOBs are looting well; at least the ones I can get on my own, and mining is a good occupation as the MOBs are not concentrated. The thing I dislike the most is that it alwasy seems to be dark here.

I have graduated - got my shinny adjusted Pixie and Jeep (have not tried it out yet, though), and do hope my Mentor got her goodies as well.

I am out of pocket for a bit, I am traveling, so can not get inworld to see what is up with my auction items but expect to be back soon.

End

Thanks for voicing your thoughts, as I myself had a similar experience on my first visit and it's nice to see somebody still interested in the 'old fashioned' tp collecting method :D
Also, what do you mean by 'its always dark here'? I thought Ark followed the same day/night cycle as Caly? :confused:

Back