The Big One

Miles

Prowler
Society
Al Nahar Wanderers
Stanley Miles Stardust
Well it finally happened! A week or so ago I did something worth posting in the Uberloot section.

This is the first time in a long time where I can really adjust my lifestyle. I've been spending most of the time thinking, so as not to act too fast. I now have 4 to 6 times my normal bankroll to work with. Interesting...

I decided on a number of things, but overall seeking balance and hopefully sustainability while continuing to follow my long term path.

Here's the result:

I bought one more CLD, now I have 2 of the 10 I want (9 for a land claim, and 1 to hold separately - my citizenship paper so to speak.) I also set aside a Full TT LR41 and the PED's to use it - so I can pick up where I've been if it all goes to hell. :)

I want to keep on hunting on NI, and weapon supply is an issue, so I bought an AMA (Adapted Montgomery Anabolic) from Buzz's shop, which should hold me over for while.

I also grabbed another Quad since they are so cheap now. I want to do more space hunting and skilling. Now I don't feel so bad about trashing the one I have - some things never change :D

The rest are PEDs to cycle. I finished up all my business on Caly and set out last night. Before takeoff, I stopped by one favorite spots on Calypso - looking east over the inlet at Myrene Island, with the sun setting behind me. I might be gone for awhile - but I will be coming home.

Space! I love it out here.

Gz on your find, hope everything works out for you :D

Gz m8 .nice find.

So far, so good.

Back