The first day ...

Tree-doctor

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
hulyss treedoctor bowman
Yea, the first day !
Was in vacation just after the grand opening of my architect office. It was a sunny afternoon of October and i was super bored. I wanted to play but i was bored by all my cd games. So i decided to look at MMORPG on internet and i found a web site.
I downloaded a lot, free, not free, war, strategies ... was bored too. And suddenly, i had a look on this SCIFI game named Project entropia. I had some dreams about it, about the community and all. I though i will be able to be a Forest-man in game , able to cut and sell wood :) lol
So i decided to download it. My PC was a poor week machine and my internet connection even more. First at all, i made my avatar and i connected : at fort troy. I was very lost in the controls of my avatar lol and my English was average so (and still fucking average lol) ... I remember the sound of the turrets and the first sound i heard was the death sound of an Exarosaurus. Seriously, i was very very excited cause the ppl around me was real people irl.
Well, i needed around one hour to understand how to manipulate my avatar. Ones of my first reflex was to PM direct ppl who was not in orange, to ask them questions:) Some answered, some no ...
So, one of them showed me how to sweat Exarosaurus and daikibas, and said daikibas are more strong than exas. So i sweated like a mad man for the rest of the day.

That sounds like when I first started, except I started only this year, and at Port Atlantis. I only had a Celeron 566 when I started, But I upgraded to my current machine, which runs a Pentium 4 - 3.0Ghz :yay: ... My internet is 7.5mbps wireless at the moment, but I'm making the switch to 30mbps cable :)

I got lost in the controls myself, but the important thing is that we learn from our experiences and grow strong :)

- Nightwolf

ty for ur replie dude. Yea, i will make a subject about PC's and i hope it will help some ppl here :)

Back