Avalon Butterfly Erupter
Mob everything.
has to be taken into consideration
what do we know?
we know that..

the smaller the mob.
the smaller the global.

usually.

unless some obscene abnormal circumstance.
like the one time the mob equates to an ath.. or some freak accident thing like that..

ok anywho.

breaking it down.

we know that the mob size.. HP SIZE.. DAMAGE SIZE.. LEVEL OF MOB

those are the numbers that EQUATE to bigger average global hits.
sure we can think of it as the MULTIPLIER

MOB HP * MOB LVL * MOB DAMAGE? = MULTIPLIER?

doesn't have to be completely accurate, but I know I'm onto something here.

the little mobs will always global.... but the global will be based on a small multiplier.....

ok so GOT IT?
the MULTIPLIER ^^^^^ see above ^^^^^^

moving on... what's next??

VOLUME... my thery thing here is....

VOLUME of people in the game hunting that particular mob

yes I decided that I am " FOR "....... specific mob loot pools.

in other words CORNUNDACAUDA has it's own loot pool
EOMON has it's own loot pool
FOUL has it's own loot pool

does each maturity have it's own pool??

that I don't know, but for the sake of this theory I'm gonna say NO. .. BUT it the bigger the matury we know is a bigger MULTIPLER.....

so VOLUME.... => the more people throwing peds at a SPECIFIC MOB POOL =>greater LOOT SPILLAGE or something like that..

in a previous thread about this stuff I mentioned how I believe there are some MA QUOTAS that must be achieved.. aka a THRESHOLD.. that once the THRESHOLD is surpassed... the POOLS start to dump ......... PAYOUT!

******DISCLAMER THIS IS ALL THEORY****** so dont go blowing all your peds buying into my little theory here, just HYPOTHETICIZATION based on my time here playing.... which is only about a year so wtf do I know...

ok that's it guys

MULTIPLIER and VOLUME.. hope that was clearly writting and gramitcally correctified for your punctumacation!

MEGA once made a thread on PCF about the same topic. Actually, the maximum HOF size is based on the ammount of HP the creature has. I suggest searching that thread up, it was about argonauts.

Back