New Stuff!

Miho

Mature
Today I got a coat! :yay: Or at least I got to borrow it until I get something else I rather want to ware. It might not be the best looking coat in game, but I like it more than the plain OJ set...

newcoat.jpg

I also sold some old stuff I had in my inventory and bought the Sollomate Onyxo (L) from TT. When it comes to carbines I have only used my opalo before. But someone told me the Onyxo was more eco. My goal right now is to reach 2000 points in rifle skill. I'm only at 291 atm. It has been slow since I have not put any money into the game and I started with blades...

Anyways, I looted a Sollomate Azuro (L) and right now this is my new favorite weapon! I just need to loot more of them :cool:

I like it alot more than the TT carbine because it is more pewpewpew. While the TT carbine goes more like PEEEW...... PEEEW..... (slow!) The Azuro is a great Puny slayer :handgun:

azuro.jpg

Only bad thing with it is that it's not in the TT! So I need to loot them! I had a decent hunt today, which means I can afford another run tomorrow. Let's hope my luck will last for a while... I do not wanna go back to sweating just yet.

Well, that's all for now! Bye...
newcoatbye.jpg

Not sure but...

Do you realise that your writing reads like as if you are a MA payed player who was writing it to atract new blood to the game? :scratch2:

the_prophet;bt4359 said:
Not sure but...

Do you realise that your writing reads like as if you are a MA payed player who was writing it to atract new blood to the game? :scratch2:

So you can't have a good day, be happy and write about it without people thinking you are payed by MA to do so? LOL! There are plenty of other games out there. If you don't Think you can have a good day in Entropia, then why are you here?

Back