Time to sweat...

Miho

Mature
Hello! :wave:

Today it happened! I ran out of ammo and peds... Again... So, now it's back to sweating for a while I guess. After my last hunt I told someone that I was gonna go to NEA's to sweat Young Ambulimax. Some random guy then said "NEA's Place is dead these days".

:eyecrazy: What... NO!! Ok, it's been like 6 years since I last went there so I can understand that things change. But I loved to sweat there because there were alot of people there. Alot of players to share the hits from the Ambulimax with... Not effective at all to go alone.

Well, I was not gonna take the word from some random guy without checking it out for myslef. So I went to NEA's anyway just to see it for my self. I felt sad while I ran for the TP... Sad but curious. "Could it be true!?"

JOY! PEOPLE! ALOT OF PEOPLE! :yay:

It was not dead at all. There were people everywhere! First ring I joined around an Ambulimax Young I counted 31 players sweating this Beautiful creature. I felt happy! When I came to my senses I took a few screen shots. Here you can see that NEA's Place is not dead at all!:

neasweat1.jpg

neasweat2.jpg

I didn't Count my sweat but first session was a short one (maybe 15-20 min). Still I managed to fill a loot window...

neasweat3.jpg

That's all for today! See you out there fellow Entropians!

- Miho :kos:

You could try OLA 42 too for sweating ambulimax. If i recall correctly there is even more players there.

Back