10 Years playing and 2 withdrawal's to date.

bigeggs83

Hatchling
Hello people.

I have played this game for many years and i am getting sick of losing all the time. I don't know why but i think MA hates me or there is something wrong with this account. I have deposited £££££'s and only ever been able to withdraw 2 time's and only 1 of these times i actually withdrew
(i took £500 out from 16k HOF on foma and left £500 in) .

As you can see from my entropia life account
(http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=43764)

I have only had 2 HOF's both under 500p while hunting and i am now level 35BLP hit and 37BLP dmg and these skills have been earned not bought.

I don't know what MA are doing but there going to lose customers who love the game because of greed or bad loot optimization.

I love this game and don't want to leave forever but i may not be able to deposit at the rate i am losing.

Anyway guys i hope you have more luck than i have had and HOPE you HOF

Hmm you had a 16k hof on FOMA and still ask where your uber hof is???

I have played for 8 years and my biggest loot is 9k.

ermik;bt4368 said:
Hmm you had a 16k hof on FOMA and still ask where your uber hof is???

I have played for 8 years and my biggest loot is 9k.

Remember how MA used to do this kind of advertising back in the day? Noobs hitting towers right NEXT to TP's with TT finders, Limnadian district & Billy's SA being the best examples? Most of those noobs withdraw right away and some kept on "gambling" without knowing much about the game. This is the situation right here, the guy thinks he's a pro player for hitting a super massive lucker 18k tower and now whines about not doing so well. To be honest, I am massively glad that people like him exist in this game. If it wasn't for people like him, EU would have died YEARS ago

Im around since 2004, and never hit anything bigger than 1500 peds or so.

So 16k aint so bad... never had any money withdrawn from EU.

And im around lvl 50 or so no uber either... take a pause from the game and come back thats what i do. But it sucks i know... but you had one big hof that is kickass!

My two pecs...

Never had any money withdrawn from EU been here sense 2006 deposit a lot, best loot 45k Protoron and i am a lvl 117.9 Blp now.

Have to tell i did also buy a full Shadow and a DOA RJ ME when the price was a bit higher.

Ive been playing since 2006 and never took out any $

I just reached level 60 in handgun and thats my highest profession.

Im more of a casual player and dont really take this game too seriously.
Just a way of killing time. If it were to make me sad or mad. I would just quit.

But gladly i dont depo like a madman.

And during all that time 2,6k is my highest loot!

Back