A beatiful end to a horrible EU downswing!

the_prophet

Dominant
Banned
At first, I must set things straight. As everyone should do when they find themselves in this position. Never would have I thought, that in the end - it would be me who will be writing a blog post on this forum - but life can bring the most unexpected things at the most unexpected times

Let me elaborate;
in the past 2 years I have been going through what is known to everyone as "the downswing". But this downswing wasn't an ordinary one - my avatar - no matter what it was doing - was getting mashed by loot, bashed by bad decisions based on trust and was literally on the doorstep on the way out,..

Past few weeks - after returning from "the break", I find something completely new,... The game I had forgotten...the aspects of it - which I did not make use of anymore before - when plunging into the "downswing",...The game just got bigger - the item count of interest - growing immensely, the opportunities available, to have fun, to meet new people, to make new friends,...seen again by the eyes of The Prophet,... :yup:

The journey took me throught the woods, cutting trees, mashing down - now - tiny mobs which dare try stopping me in my tracks of making my way back into this world,...and brought me to this very moment.

Literally half an hour ago - after making my way to Fort Troy - fate decided to couple me with a nice fellow, which I had the privilege to shoot a couple of shared loot mobs with, that goes by the name of - Zsolt kingdeath Györi. After shooting a couple of mobs - suddenly - we see swirlies around Zsolt and after reading the global message - comes the shock - Zsolt kingdeath Györi has found a rare item - Worn Splicing Detector - the part which is used in the turn in mission for the Optac Rx x2 helmet armor part!!! Few moments pass, we both look startled and confused a bit.

A few seconds in - a gesture by Zsolt, which induced this TL;DR post...
Zsolt acknowledged that we were both killing the shared loot mob and that - now for the gesture itself (which in no doubt - requires special honor and commendations) - the gentleman - without hesitation - offers me half the value of the item's worth!!! In today' world - getting such a gesture from a person you just met - left me speechless.

I thank you Zsolt for the nice gesture and for returning my faith into this game and ofcorse most importantly - into people themselves.

I will leave you with a nice screenshot we took after taking a tiny break to research the found item!

Good luck to everyone out there, hope your story takes a turn for the better at one point, as mine did today - thanks again - to my new friend - Zsolt kingdeath Györi!
worn-detector.jpg

Back