The second day

Tree-doctor

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
hulyss treedoctor bowman
Autor nota :
"Ok lol, i will not describe u all the days since i started PE but the few ones who was important for me."

The second day in Project Entropia was rich. First of all, i didn't know there were another towns than Troy on the continent and i didn't know how to make the teleporter working.
I readed on Entropia pioneer (my first forum) u need to say hello to ppl who are at rig, to be polite so i though it was normal to say hello everywhere. So, i was in troy auction and i said "hello !". The only one who responded me was a woman avatar named Energy Lila My Volt from Honour Guards society. She played PE since a relative long time. He was very helpful with me and He brought me to Twin peaks at first. On the road we meet some creatures like atrox. He had a Starkov AS 97 if i remember correctly and i had nothing lol, so i just followed him. We reached twin some minutes after and he said " this town is the place were u can meet Ubers, were u can buy Uber stuff. Now go to take the TP ".
Heuu, wtf is an Uber ? hehe lol, didnt know what this word mean :);
When i remember that, i know exactly what mean the word Noob. So, after he showed me how work a teleporter and how to gather them, i decided to return on a well know and secure place for me : Fort Troy.

Back