Fiat........ no not the car!

aVaLON_52

Elite
Society
ᴄʀɪᴍꜱᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ
Avalon Butterfly Erupter
Fiat! the the thing that your so called "Money" is printed on..

Those little pieces of paper better known as an "IOU".

It perplexes me how these things manage to sustain value. Oh, that's right because the options for another source of value are not......?

what's the word I'm looking for........ mainstream? they exist and they are imo more viable than the fiat options... i.e. bitcoin? gold? silver?

Another perplexing thing is how the value of gold.... silver.... other precisous metals...... bitcoin... are being held so low for so long now.... while the dollar is continually inflating...

it's not speculation, we all know the U.S. dollar is being printed to no end... it's the constant creating of funds that allows it to hold it's value.....

like a jet engine on an airplane spewing out fuel as fast as it burns... the plane just keeps soaring........

how about another analogy though..

if you can imagine a pitcher... with an ounce of water............ the water is the pool.... and we put some strawberry kool-aid inside the pitcher.... it doesn't have much water in it, so the kool-aid probably tastes kinda sour....... or super sweet........ it's too strong...... but... if the dollar was strong in this case, that would be a great thing for the currency.

oh sorry, the water represents the dollars.... the kool-aid represents the strength of the dollar.....

i think you know what comes next......

we take the end of a garden hose and put it in the pitcher.... the other end connected to a water faucet...... turn the water on and just leave it running.................

it dilutes the kool-aid until it doesn't exist anymore.....
again the kool-aid represents the value of the dollar... it can only go to zero value...

there is so much water (money) inexistence, the kool-aid hyperinflates... it's try trying to spread everywhere it becomes.... tasteless... worthless.......

this is just an analogy i came up with... i follow goldsilver.com.... read many robert kiyosaki books... the prophecy.... currently reading "why we want you to be rich" by donald trump and robert kiyosaki again, I read it some time ago, but wanted to read it again.....

basically i wanted to start this blog because i'm perplexed by the value of gold/silver being held down for so long.. and wondering why we still have a fiat currency.........

i feel like it's a bubble that can't sustain for much longer...........

we now have blockchain technology......this technology is powerful.......so powerful it DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF A FIAT CURRENCY...

it DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF INFLATION............

I'll refer to bitcoin for example... there will only be 21 million bitcoins ever mined....... ever......
perhaps you can say in existence.. but the number will probably end up being like 20 million or so.. because of the lost bitcoins........ yeah if you mine a bitcoin... encrypt the data and throw the keys away (or lose them - as many have).... those bitcoins are lost for good.

I use bitcoin as the example here because as I write this bitcoin is the king of all standing cryptocurrencies on the market. (mind you there are many... hundreds of cryptocurrencies)

Back