Sir Matt's Component Quest post 001

matthew

Elite
Society
freelancer
Sir Matt Copping
Hi all,

I have decided to start a blog to track the progress of my lastest and perhaps most ambitions endevor... To reach 100 QR on all 167 component BPs :yay:.

I will craft the components in order of TT cost per click (lowest to highest) and post here things like biggest loot, most interesting bp drop etc a lot with a picture of each BP as it reaches the fabled 100 QR.

All BPs were either looted during the quest or bought to fill any gaps. When buying BPs for the quest i'll favour buying the lowest QR rating I can possibly find.

Here are images of the first to components in this quest basic filters and EP I.

Filters were crafting on 100% quantity and EP I on 100% condition, nothing super interesting in the loot, I think the biggest hit was an 8 pedder.

Onwards to basic auxilary sockets :laugh:

progress 2/167

Hey hey,
I wish you all the best with your endeavors :) I wonder if you checked all recipes? I had/have similar but that Electropositive Connector with dunkel on recipe brings 100QR to almost unreal. Will be headache also with High-Tech Talytic Converters.
I hope in time there will be offered some friendly solutions for us :) For sure there is no need to panic yet - 165 prints still remaining to have fun on QRing.

Good Luck and Top Fun, co-traveller on this virtual universe.
auk

Auktuma;bt4500 said:
Hey hey,
I wish you all the best with your endeavors :) I wonder if you checked all recipes? I had/have similar but that Electropositive Connector with dunkel on recipe brings 100QR to almost unreal. Will be headache also with High-Tech Talytic Converters.
I hope in time there will be offered some friendly solutions for us :) For sure there is no need to panic yet - 165 prints still remaining to have fun on QRing.

Good Luck and Top Fun, co-traveller on this virtual universe.
auk

Thanks Auktuma,

I didn't check all the recipes but realised if any contained dunkel it would be a pain (had a similar problem when I wanted to craft F-104s). Still I will cross these bridges as I get to then :D. I will also have to buy a few rare bps along the way which should be fun as well.

Thanks for pointing these things out. Hopefully by the time I get to them the price of the resources will have dropped or I would have ATH to cover the cots :laugh:

Back