AfterWorld

Fifth

Elite
The "Fifth" Entity
Yes. AfterWorld. Not Project Entropia.

If this says nothing to you, move on. Nothing to see here.

Good, now that's out of the way. Let's get to the business.

One can't really speak about AfterWorld without mentioning Irken Invaders, one of it's most powerful societies. There were others, before and after but none of them so crazy entertaining.

No sry, I got it all backwards. Has to be entertainingly crazy.
Yep now we got it exactly right.

Irken Invaders was a multi-game society spanning over gazillion different games. Including Project Entropia where their legendary leader was Squee. (one of the smartest, most talented leaders I've ever met anywhere, including real life). But that story has been told many times already and by much better writers than me.

No matter, I've got sth even better for you today. 'Cuz what can be more fun than entertainingly crazy? Nothing!

Wait! Do you even know who's Invader Zim? No?
Crying shame! You are hence officially uninvited!
Also, you are so short! Could you get any shorter?
Go educate yourself and come back when you are... taller.

[video=youtube;U6pQNP0Dv1s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6pQNP0Dv1s[/video]
Also: commentary

Got the general idea? Good. The general idea's all you need right now. Let's ride.

Once Upon A Time.

Once Upon A Time there was this small B rate game called AfterWorld. It was actually pretty smart and entertaining but it had no funds for development so it died. Slowly.

Once Upon A Time there was a guy who was utterly clueless and (by a mere coincidence) utterly completely disappointed in Project Entropia so he decided to leave it forever and never return. Ever.

Those two had to meet, obviously. This is called Fate.

Our hero's great deeds start with a decision to create a new soc in this AfterWorld game. The Irken scourge was unleashed onto this poor world. Which fully deserved it. I think. Maybe.

(to be continued...)

Back